Energy & Sustainability
Our assessors are experts in helping you meet your sustainability and energy management building performance requirements and reduce your carbon emissions. We recognise and understand the importance of sustainability and energy usage and are committed to assisting our clients to minimise costs and add value to their property.
We work closely with our clients to establish customer focused stock condition survey programmes that are effective, maximise use of available resources and tailored to specific needs. Our experienced surveyors will only validate surveys and data uploads where they have attained access.
Fire Risk Assessments
Our Fire Risk Assessment will provide you with a professional insurance approved report, which identifies your fire safety compliance, servicing of equipment, training, access & escape routes, signage, locks, etc.......All our reports comply with “The Fire Regulatory Reform Act 2005”.
Get a quote
Click on Contact Us above for a quick, no obligation quote or email us at email@example.com attaching drawings/details and full site address of the works.
Already received a quote and want to Apply
Click on APPLY ONLINE and complete the online application.
SERVICES WE OFFER
- SAP (Standard Assessment Procedure) for new dwellings (Part L1A) and for existing dwellings and conversions (Part L1B)
- RdSAP (Reduced Data Standard Assessment Procedure) for existing dwellings
- Trade Off Calculations for new extensions with more than the permitted openings area or non-separated conservatories (Part L1B)
- DEC (Display Energy Certificates) for any building occupied whole or part by a public authority where the total floor area exceeds 250m2
- SBEM (Simplified Building Energy Model) for any buildings other than dwellings (Part L2A)
Domestic & Commercial
- EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) for all dwellings on construction, sale or lease. For all commercial properties over 50m2 on construction, sale or lease
- Stock Condition Surveys
- Decent Homes Surveys
- Fire Risk Assessments